Saturday, February 15, 2014

Old Dream Journal Thing

So you know how I mentioned that I've always wanted to record down dreams? Well I forgot that when I was in the 7th grade that I actually did. For like two.
Technically I found half of them when I was cleaning out my room the other day.
SO HERE IT IS! (It was messily written on a piece of graph paper in Spanish I, so I transcribed it for your enjoyment)
4/26/11
I need to remember this dream...
I was in Mrs. Fluck's* class and we were presenting posters on bunnies. Suddenly, a kid came over to me and gave me a card. But I don't know what he looked like, or what the card said (I couldn't remember, but I think I smiled). Then, I was at my house, and I went into a closet. But I heard it lock behind me. So I opened another door in the closet, and I was on a desert island. So I started walking around. Then I saw a girl in a lake, and she had hypothermia. So these trolls kept pouring maple syrup into the lake to warm her up. I kept walking, until I saw a yellow flower. But then, when I looked up close, it had a poison spike. Weird...
Then I found a lady on top of a hill. She was sleeping (or unconscious). For some reason I rolled her down the hill. And that was the end of the dream...(or all I remember).

469
(www.lucidchan.org)
Yeperdoodles, that's little me. But I almost never have realistic dreams. Also, I don't know if this is true with anyone else, but there isn't really sound in my dreams. When people talk to each other, their mouths move, and I know what they are saying in my head, but no sound comes out. For explosions I again hear the noise in my head, but there isn't any sound in the actual dream. Weird, right?
Well, that's all I got for today. Stay safe with all the know, and if you can, go buy yourself some discounted Valentine's Day candy.
BECAUSE YOU ARE WORTH IT.
And don't you forget it.
*This is the actual, legit name of one of my seventh grade teachers. I'm not changing it because a.) I know most of y'all won't believe me and b.) I don't care because I don't mention much else about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment