Monday, June 24, 2013

WEGMANS!

I LOVE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANSS!

(www.therochestrian.com)
Okay, so I had an audition sort of far away from my house, and there was a Wegmans nearby, and then I began my adventure.

Yeah, I'm going to skip over the part where I didn't write a post for a couple of days, and start talking about how ammmmaaaazing Wegmans is!
And derr de derr, it's going to be in list form.
1. IT'S HUMONGOUS
The building is ginormous and packed with food, and the aisles stretch on and on. I could get lost in there if I really tried.
2. IT HAS A RESTURANT INSIDE OF IT
With so many choices! There was Dim Sun and Sushi, Indian, Chinese, all sorts of salads, and home style cooking like mac & cheese. I opened a carton, shoved a bunch of food inside, grabbed a guava soda and some chopsticks, and ran to the cashier.

3. IT HAS ALL THE WERID AND FANTASTIC FOOD/DRINKS I CAN'T GET AT HOME
I found Dry Soda (Blood Orange and Vanilla Bean), coconut meat, chia drinks, Nutella infused bakery, and this awesome Egyptian Licorice tea that coats your throat and makes you feel magical.
4. CANDY BAR THINGY
Thousands of candy types all over the place, all ready for the taking. But sadly I couldn't take any. My gummy worm friends, chocolates, caramel, and dried kiwi were left for another day.

5. YUM YUMS
I DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE! EVERYTHING WAS BEAUTIFUL AND GREAT. IT WAS LIKE A FREAKING LOTUS HOTEL COMPLEX UP IN THERE.

The movie sucks, by the way.
Yep. I had a good day. So that's all I wanted to talk about.
Quote time, chilluns!
"I am not pretty. I am not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun."
Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games
You better believe it.


No comments:

Post a Comment