Friday, June 21, 2013

I DID IT! (+Zombies)

I GOT MY PIXIE CUT, GUYS! AND IT IS GREEAAAAAAT!
My head is so much lighter, and it looks amazing and it is just a rainbow all around.
(www.designboom.com)

I also went to see World War Z, which I thought was fantastic!

I thought it was a super creative way to shoot it, and even though it was waaaaay different from the book, I liked it a lot. Except every time a zombie would jump out of no where (AND I FREAKING KNEW IT WAS COMING ANYWAY) I would jam back into my seat and it would rock back. But that's okay.
I liked it so much I bought as much as I could of the soundtrack (which sadly wasn't much).
And I almost flipped out when I thought my favorite character died in a plane crash, even though she already had her arm amputated (WITH A MACHETE) after she got bit by a zombie.
BUT THAT B.A CHICA WAS TOTALLY FINE AND DRAGGED GERRY TO GET THAT PLANE-PIECE THING OUT OF HIS STOMACH.

So I spoiled part of the movie for you......but you should go see it anyways.
Yeah.
Well, I stayed up really late last night, and I need to practice for an audition, so I'll write some more later.
"Destroying things is much easier than making them."
-Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games
 
Especially zombies.

No comments:

Post a Comment