Thursday, June 12, 2014

Back In BUSINESS!

Hey y'all!
(www.chickensmoothie.com)
Long time no see, eh?
The reason for lack of posts has come from the fact that I haven't been able to use a computer regularly since I didn't have one (and my school blocks me from using this program), but now I'm back on track with a new computer, which will hopefully not blow up like that last.
But guess what? It's summer, and that means more regular posts anyways!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
I'm out of school now, but I still have to go to graduation to see my friends look all fancy in their robes, and I probably won't start writing much more that this until next week.
Gotta get my crap/summer assignments together.
(http://learning.blogs.nytimes.com)
But until then have a good whatever you're doing (vacation/summer break/ enjoying winter for all of you living in some places), and I write soon.
(P.S While I was on this hiatus, I LEARNED TO USE THE SHIFT KEY INSTEAD OF ALWAYS USING CAPSLOCK! But of course for that last sentence I used the caps lock button, so...maybe less progress than I thought...oh well. I tried.)

No comments:

Post a Comment