Saturday, April 13, 2013

Day 1

Well, I guess this is the beginning.
I've always wanted to write something for other people to see, but I guess I'm going to just use this in order to catalog my writing and general randomness (GET READY FOR IT). I really don't have an exact topic for this blog, but posts are probably going to involve some combination writing about music, art, videos, a teensy bit of fashion (or what I would wear at least), books, food, DIY's, and NUTELLA! Yes, Nutella is separate from food since it is basically its own little food group, at least for me.


(www.fanpop.com)
Actually, when I was younger, I would get really mad at the commercials and scream something along the lines of "WHAT IS THIS?!?! CHOCOLATE IN A JAR? I COULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT!" Luckily, I had the chance of meeting this beautiful substance around two years ago, and I have never looked back. I put in on everything and anything in order to shove it into my mouth, my favorite being a spoon, though I must say it is fantastic on green grapes.
Well, I can see this is going to be weird, but I hope you enjoy the ride.
(http://kanyewesanderson.tumblr.com/)
(P.S I channel this picture when I want to look intimidating or like Suzy in a BA raven costume.)

No comments:

Post a Comment