Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Babushka

I have a babushka voice. It is a mix of a loving but sort of stern grandmother, an accent that really could pass for a couple of different countries, and it is one of my favorite things right now. I sometimes wear my special scarf that finishes the babushka look, and then I am completely happy, and I become this babushka character.
I needed to do a speech for this weekend, and when I saw this, I fell in love.  I looked for other speeches anyway, but from the minute I finished this Ted Talk I knew I was sold, and now I am doing it. I didn't even know it was about babushkas until I watched it.
But if you care to watch, it is really interesting and it makes you wonder more about the perseverance of people.
So here.
What did you think? Could you do what they did even knowing the fact that it will kill you?

No comments:

Post a Comment