Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Black Hole

I don't know if I've said it before on this blog, but I know I have told my friends and some of my family that I have a black hole that follows me. Except I never know where it is. But it sucks up important things and spits them out (usually after the time I need them) like my turquoise ring, my long, knee-high socks, my War-Heads stash, my umbrella, and my lemon flavored mouth guard. I have lost all these things for around a couple a months, and then POOF! Out of no where they appear, and of course it doesn't matter as much since I have gotten past the time where I needed them.
(www.eusoulucas.wordpress.com)
But this time it  has switched two items, and I need one back.
My cat, Marvin, has disappeared, leaving our house about a week or two ago and not coming back. I'm pretty sure he's with another family since he's pretty friendly, but then something happened on Saturday to make me think otherwise.
I was digging in the back of my closet trying to find a bag, and as I saw it and grabbed it, I heard something plunk out. Something very familiar. Something that had fallen out of many of my bags and down steps and out of cars.
Guys, it was my phone.
AND I FREAKED OUT!
Naturally, I chucked it back in the closet and ran away, and when  I was sitting on the bus later that morning, I realized why it had appeared.
The universe had made a trade.
After all my pleas for the return of my phone, it finally answered, but took an unwilling victim (MARVIN McNUT) in my phone's place. And so I want to trade again.
But I don't think that is going to happen.
Don't black holes just suck?
Probably the drawing I am most proud of besides my ghost pickle.

No comments:

Post a Comment