Saturday, July 6, 2013

Some Quotes (Week of Weirdness #1)

"You know what your problem is, it's that you haven't seen enough movies - all of life's riddles are answered in the movies."
 -Steve Martin 

"I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done."
-Lucille Ball
 
 
"I love hearing my audience breathe."
-Adele
 
 
"Don't think. Thinking is the enemy of creativity. It's self-conscious, and anything self-conscious is lousy. You can't try to do things. You simply must do things.
-Ray Bradbury
 
"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud."
-Coco Chanel
 
"I work really hard at trying to see the big picture and not getting stuck in ego. I believe we're all put on this planet for a purpose, and we all have a different purpose... When you connect with that love and that compassion, that's when everything unfolds."
-Ellen DeGeneres
 
"The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed."
-Eminem



No comments:

Post a Comment