Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Bye Bye Birdies.

Soon I'm going to be leaving, and this is the crazy month where posts aren't going to show up super often. I'm still figuring out what I'm going to do to continue to have something on the site, but I haven't really figured that out. Feel free to look through older posts (I enjoy the Mosquito one and the sail boat one especially, along with my gummy worm adventure). Things to do while I'm not posting...
1. Check out the free music on iTunes (new single every week!)
2. Watch Drop Dead Gorgeous on Youtube
3. Buy a Wreck this Journal (and destroy it of course)
4. Read World War Z (or see the movie!)
5. Use the computer drawing/painting program on your computer.
6. Eat Thai food.
7. Climb a mountain and yodel.
8. Create a huge slip and slide with a tarp.
9. Explore your town.
10. Go thrift shopping.
11. Doodle on your Converse.
12. Buy something that you wouldn't usually wear.
13. Call your friend that you haven't talked to in a while.
14. Go to a bookstore and read something there (I recently read The Glass Menagerie)
So I'll check up on all y'all later.


(www.lornasvoice.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment