Sunday, October 13, 2013

Halloween Costumes!

I love Halloween, and even if I can't go trick or treating anymore (I'm too old), I still get to dress up with the marching band for the Halloween Parade we have where I live.
My favorite part is definitely dressing up, and here are a couple of costume ideas that I think are cute/quirky/amazing.
Fantastic mr. fox idea
This is one the best ideas ever! It looks so cute, and I'm already so in love with this movie that every time it is on I drop whatever I'm doing and gravitate towards it like a moth to a light.
Fashion Icons Halloween Costumes: Iris Apfel | Oh Happy Day!
I love this lady and I love this costume idea!
I think this would be super easy to pull off even on someone who isn't a child, and who wouldn't want to be Frida anyways?
Okay, maybe I'm just attracted to very small and adorable costumes.
No words. Just silence and open mouth derping.
So I hoped this helped! Or just made you smile. Either way, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! the fantastic Mr. Fox one is so cute... and Frida... Oooh, I love them all! Maybe I'll use one of these ideas for halloween. have fun in the parade!

    ReplyDelete