Sunday, October 27, 2013

Stripes

I love prints. Polka dots, zig-zags, tiny foxes, you name it. But stripes are my go-to, comfy pattern that if I wear, I know that I'll be safe. People say stripes aren't forgiving but for me, they are always there when you pulled an all-nighter or are at a party not knowing anyone, or are slouching around your house about to puke. They can look clean or messy, cute or dressy, prim and princess-y (well maybe. I mostly used it so I could rhyme).
YAAAAAY STRIPES!
I have this blanket in blue. AND BOY IS IT COMFY. And yes, it's from my homeland.
Sometimes you just need something a little more on the rebel side.
OR SOMETHING IN THE TOTALLY ADORABLE SIDE!
Being someone who loves crazy pants, I do indeed have a pair of striped ones. Except the stripes are horizontal.
And don't forget your matching socks/tights.
I know that two days ago I said I'd do a regular post, but I forgot. I keep forgetting all the things, probably because I'm too busy.
Oh well, I'll post again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment