Thursday, October 3, 2013

What Happens When All the Oyster Crackers Go Away?

What will I do?
What will I snack on when I'm alone or in a group?
What will I eat with chili but not on top of it?
Or soup?
Or Nutella? (well that was a happy accident)
What will be the perfect size to melt in my mouth?
And have the perfect carb-to-saltiness ratio?
Without really looking like what it is named after?
But still reminds me of the sea?
What if I'm the only one who appreciates their goodness?
And no one else understands how I feel?
WHAT IF I'M THE LAST PERSON EATING THE LAST OYSTER CRACKER AT THIS VERY SECOND?
Again, what will I do?
Sorry, this VERY random post started with me thinking about the extinction of dinosaurs while eating oyster crackers. And this happened.
But I really do love oyster crackers.
Do you? (EVEN MORE QUESTIONS! YAAAAAAAY!)

No comments:

Post a Comment