Monday, September 9, 2013

Just Being

"It's often just enough to be with someone. I don't need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You're not alone."
-Marilyn Monroe
 
Sometimes I'm just sitting on the bus with a friend, too tired to do anything in the morning. Sometimes I'm just quiet in class, but I'm around some of my friends. I can go to a restaurant and get a coffee with a relative and just relax, and we don't have to speak. I just like being with people, and even though I don't always want to socialize or be my outgoing self, I can sit in a crowd, on the subway, in orchestra, and just enjoy the fact that I'm around people who care about something.
I just wanted to share for today.
YAAAAAY SHARING MEANS CARING!
Okay, I got to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment