Sunday, September 22, 2013

You Know...

You know that moment when you hear a song that basically describes one of your favorite books, and then you start thinking about Drop Dead Gorgeous?
Probably not.
But when I heard the song "Beauty Queen" by Foxes, I thought of the book Beauty Queens by Libba Bray, which I love so much I've read it at least 10 times, and was thinking about trying to make it into and HI for forensics, but I knew there was no way in heck that I would be able to cut it down into a 10 minute performance (it'd be like slowly destroying a thousand paper snowflakes). But the book is really funny and campy and girly and honest and girl empowering and OH MY GOSH JUST CLICK ON THE LINK ALREADY!
Yep. I just wanted to share it.
And DDG memes.
YEAH, BUDDY!

No comments:

Post a Comment