Thursday, September 19, 2013

Mashed Potatoes

There are three things that I will consume as fast as I possibly can in as few spoon-fulls as I can shove in at a time. Those foods are...
-Nutella (obviously)
-Hummus
-MASHED POTATOES!
As I have probably mentioned before, mashed potatoes are my version of peace food. They're nice, non-threatening mounds of fluffy goodness, filled with butter and starch. Anyone can eat them, unless you're vegan, and then you can just use vegan butter and your choice of non-dairy milk to make them. They're comforting (at least to me), and you can make them how ever you want.
Seriously, one time at a forensics meet I got a portion the size of my head. AND IT WAS FANTASTIC! However, I don't recommend the mashed potatoes at your school, because if they are anything like mine, they remind you of a mix of cardboard and wood glue. But maybe your school has amazing food and chefs and you love them.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
BUT WAIT, WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO EAT MY MASHED POTATOES ALONE IN MY HOUSE AND WATCH NEW GIRL ALL BY MYSELF, ALONE?
Share them with your friends, family, pets (well, maybe not the best idea), teachers, neighbors, your enemies (hopefully so they won't be your enemies anymore!), and anyone else.
Just do it.
Yep, all I wanted to say for today.
Actually,this picture really turns me off in the hunger department.
That's what I really wanted to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment