Thursday, June 20, 2013

Beep Beep

HEEEEELLLLLO SAN FRANCISCO!

(www.mcmanuslab.ucsf.edu)
Well, I wish I was there, but a shout out will have to do.
It's been a good week so far, but I haven't posted because I was making a gift for my friend that took up WAAAAY too much of my time (it was worth it though) and I've been fencing and other stuff.

I've had a lot of ice cream, and some particularly amazing fro-yo in Taro flavor with these awesome bubbly thingies on top that I CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME OF BUT THEY ARE ONE OF THE FREAKING BEST THINGS EVER!
I have the urge to buy some overall shorts and ride my bike and scream compliments at people, but that probably isn't the best idea. Well, the screaming part.

As I type I'm listening to The xx and getting pretty shaky which I can't really explain, but oh well.
Oh, I know why! I'M GETTING MY PIXIE CUT TOMORROW!

Yep, I followed through, and I'm pretty excited. I bought these cute head bands for my short do', and I'm ready to go swimming and not have to worry about suffocating when my hair covers my face as I come up to breathe. One time I tried to do the wet hair flip thing, but when I went to flip, the weight of my hair smacked me in the face with an audible slap, and I fell backwards into the pool because it was so heavy.

So I won't have to worry about that any more.
Well, I gotta go pack for something, so I'm going to sign off with a quote and some Ferris Bueller gifs. Actually, I really have the urge to watch The Hunger Games, but I don't have it and also I get really hyper after I watch that movie. Foxface is definitely my favorite character, probably because she does what I like to do, hide and not be noticed, and use your skills and others resources to survive and win (SECRET TACTIC DURING MANHUNT THAT I USE EVERY TIME I PLAY). I was pretty sad when she died in the movie actually...
"You don't forget the face of the person who was your last hope."
-Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games
Goodness, there are so many good quotes from the series. I might just do a bunch until the end of the month.
FAVORITE MOVIE GIF TIME!

 
 
Ain't that the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment