Saturday, June 29, 2013

Secret Weakness

Hello, chilluns!
I return to posting in peace.
(www.hearts117.wordpress.com)
Okay, so everybody has a weakness, like something in their personality. But there are also other weakness, and when it comes to clothes or something, a lot of people have them.
It could be rubber ducks, shoes, Greek yogurt, accessories related to a T.V show, or coffee mugs.

(www.izismile.com)
THERE ARE SO MANY OUT THERE!
But that's not the point. I do have a weakness.
And it is white, lacy dresses.

For most people who sort of know me, they can't really believe it. I wear really whatever I feel like, usually crazy pants. But I care about my appearance, and I put thought into my outfits (even if it's just a sweatshirt with a tank top underneath and some jeans). But my outfits usually include either darker, more mature colors (maroons, dark blues, greys) or super bright, crazy colors (a little bit under the neon spectrum).
But I almost never wear pastels. Ever.
Ick.
I like flower prints, but they can't be dainty, little daisies. The have to be LOUD, PROUD, larger flowers with a bit of personality.  Flower crowns have to be they same way, but I don't have any of those either.
Basically, what I wear needs to be bold, make a statement, or has to be super comfy.
But white, lacy, dresses don't really fit in.

I guess it sort of makes a statement, but it's not what people expect me to wear.
BUT I CAN'T GET ENOUGH!
I currently own 4 of these dresses, and I bought another one yesterday (however it has a blue lining underneath).
So what is your secret weakness, I would wonder?
I also have one for blazers, but I can some how keep it in check.
Anyways, it would be quote time!
"Rue, who when you ask her what she loves most in the world, replies, of all things, 'Music.'"
-Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games
I am so excited for The Catching Fire movie! SPOILER: I hope that this new director can do the Mockingjay dress right. 
'Cause that what I needs to see.

1 comment:

  1. Neighboring businesses, including the Silberberg Clothing Store at 2118 Main St Tobacco Store., a drugstore at 2106 Main St., and the Lewis G. Snell jewelry store, were damaged by water and smoke but did not catch fire. A firewall between the Grant store and Silberberg's was credited with saving the latter store Newport Cigarettes Carton Price, but the heat from the fire set off the clothing store's sprinkler system, which drenched the merchandise.

    ReplyDelete