Friday, June 7, 2013

Swinging

Yeah, I need to get back to this posting business.
You see, I don't know what I'm going to write about, so I'm going to make food and come back and see if I thought up anything.


(www.membase.cheezburger.com)
 
Oh my gosh, I learned this a couple of days ago, and nobody believes me! They think that I'm lying, but why would I lie about something so epic? I wonder if a lobster could survive a nuclear explosion........Oh ho ho this gives me an idea!
IMMORTAL LOBSER POST!
Well, I started thinking of ideas, but eventually I decided to make cookies. Except I ate half of the dough, baked the rest, and felt disgusting. So I forgot to post this post. Whoops. I'll try to have another one done by the end of the day since I feel bad.
REPONSIBILITY, YOU HAVE FAILED ME!


No comments:

Post a Comment