Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My hair is poofy.

With my new haircut, it fluffs up a lot, and then I have to put a lot of products in it so it calms down. Also, it's really hard to get the spiky look I like the best.
(www.quickmeme.com)

Well good morning, world!
How's it going so far?
So far, I've made man down toast, worked on a design for a t-shirt, messed with my hair for about half an hour, tuned my ukulele, and am dreaming about lunch at one of my favorite cafes in the next town over.
Mmmmmmm, food. Such a beautiful thing.

I'm wearing my Bazinga t-shirt (from the Big Bang Theory) it's sad outside. The sky is crying just a little bit now and again and it looks pretty grumpy.
I'm hungry. So all I keep thinking of is food.
Crepes, I want you so bad....
Ugh, now I'm on Crepes of Wrath and I want foooooooooooooooooooooooood.
I may have a problem.
My hair smells sort of like the ocean. I haven't been to the ocean. Or a waterpark.
Now I want to ride a rollercoaster.
Well, again, I don't really have an idea for this post either, but I forgot that I need to write this guy a letter on bears, so I'm a gonna do that.
Sorry, guys, I'm abandoning you.
I don't even feel like writing a quote so SUCK IT!
Ehh, now I feel guilty so I'm going to put in a quote.
"Kind people have a way of working their way inside me and rooting there."
-Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games
Yep, that's all folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment