Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sorry...

Hey, y'all.
I missed a couple posts/days because I was taking a mini trip, BUT I'M BACK BABY!

(www.creativebeginnings.org)
 
 

Literally.
But while I wasn't writing, I had some thoughts/ideas. And if you've been reading long enough, you probably already guessed that they would be presented in list form.
You guessed correctly, grasshopper.
1. I WILL GET A PIXIE CUT
I was thinking about getting one for awhile, and I finally decided to live a little and get one. Your hair grows back, and I'm FREAKING TIRED with dealing with mine and all of its thickness. I also hope that if I write it on this blog then it will help me follow through. And I know it will look awesome. And if it doesn't, I have a couple months for it to grow back before school starts. And as the cool kids say, YOLO*.
2. Ice Cream is the Best Dinner
Especially if it's chocolate custard with rainbow sprinkles. Mmmmmm.

3. Thinking About Mortality is dangerous.
Because once you start, it's hard to stop, and then you begin questioning everything and it gets pretty darn depressing and suddenly you wonder how you got here and you decide to ponder it over cheese and then you're finishing a puzzle at midnight. You know...just as an example. Not that this has ever happened to me...

4. Is it possible to get wind burn?
Because I think I have it and it burns around my eyes like a MOTHERTRUCKER!
I guess it is.
5. My Music Stories
Okay, so when I listen to music, if I'm not doing anything else, I usually make up a story that has me doing something to it. Something usually BA, because I can live super adventurously in my mind. So while I'm staring out the car window listening to "No Church in the Wild", I'm jumping rooftops with my flamethrower, then jumping off the edge of one, tumbling through the air and some how hitting the ground running while fending off these thugs that are chasing me with an inferno of blue and orange flames. While wearing reflective sunglasses. And a smile.

So yeah, that's what's been on my mind. Hope you enjoyed it.
I have 7 minutes until my deadline, so I GOT TO GET THIS DONE!**
Quote Time!
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."
-Lao Tzu
Being a leader is hard, and you can't force people to follow you either. It has to be their choice.
Alright, chipmunks, I gotta fly.

*I will/have never said this acronym in earnest. And I don't plan on it. Ever.
** 10 minutes over deadline. Close enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment