Saturday, August 24, 2013

CVS IS FOR BACK TO SCHOOL!

When I need back to school supplies, where do I turn?
CVS!!!!
Now, many of you are probably like, "I thought that CVS was a drugstore, and didn't have stuff like that."
BUT YOU BE WRONG!
They've got me covered, with notebooks, pencils, and folders galore, along with back to school beauty products like the grapefruit scrub I mentioned before, and mascara that doesn't bother my sensitive eyes, all for under the amount of money you even have in your pocket! (10 dollars)
Also, they gots de snacks, like baby Haagen-Dazs ice cream containers (sorry my computer won't do the accent) and almonds and those hollow chocolate covered straw thingies that I don't know the name of.

But, wait, you need all that stuff, AND your brother has horrible poison ivy that needs covering! Well, while getting your school stuff, you can grab a couple rolls of gauze or eighty four, and you can be out of there lickety-split and on your way.
You know, if that ever happens to you or something.
They also have those gummy children's vitamins, Skintimate, and all the cheap nail polish you need! It's great!
So get yourself a coupon and head there today. Because, hey, you might see me there as well.
View of Toledo. El Greco.

No comments:

Post a Comment