Sunday, August 11, 2013

SHARKNADO

For those of you who aren't in the loop of amazing things, there is this movie that was on the SyFy channel. I would try to explain how fantastic this movie is, but words are escaping me, so I'll just let you watch this teeny bit of it.
That's right kids. SHARKS+TORNADO= SHARKNADO (a.k.a the most brilliant, best/worst movie idea in all of history).
Anyway, I still haven't seen the whole thing yet since I don't get that channel, so my cousins are going to record it for me and make a DVD.
However, this doesn't stop me from talking about it and introducing it to my friends. At band camp the other day, when it looked like a storm was coming, someone yelled, "IT'S A HURRICANE!" , and then I screamed to the sky, "NO, IT'S SHARKNADO!" This prompted a chorus of similar screams of "SHARKNADO!" throughout the band, and my conductor was left puzzled standing on the trailer going, "Whaaaaaat?" Now whenever we see a storm cloud or it begins to rain, everybody understands what is going on.
Anyways, just wanted to let you guys know. Catch you later.
Bleaching Ground at Scheveningen. Van Gogh.

No comments:

Post a Comment