Tuesday, May 14, 2013

No TIME

Okay so this is going to be one really long run on sentence here it goes okay so I don't have that much time today I was super busy but I'm trying to commit here and post everyday I'm not sick so I'm just going to do a poem and maybe a doodle and then I will possibly add some gifs, alrighty?
(P.S Spellcheck wanted to change that to almighty which for some reason I found quite amusing.)
Here it goes, y'all. Sorry about being sort of jerky 'bout the whole thing.
When will summer come,
No plans, no huge commitments,
No more hyper speed.
Look, it was even a haiku this time.
Alright, DOODLES!
My hair with hair chalk in it.
 
 
Monster I drew.
Poorly drawn bracelet.
Okay gif time!

Humpy Hank! Goodness, I love that. (www.tumblr.com)



Screaming Patrick! Yaaaay! (www.weknowmemes.com)

What else? Hmmmm.... LSP! I love her so much. (www.tumblr.com)

Night, everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment