Monday, May 13, 2013

Ughhhhhh.....Chocolate

I never thought I'd be saying this, but I don't want to eat chocolate again for a REALLY long time. I just downed a caramel-chocolate bar from the box I'm supposed to be selling a I REALLY am feeling the pain. Being sick and getting food poisoning in really annoying. But no matter.
Yaaaaay I'm excited to sleep in tomorrow wheeeeeee! Oh, shout out to you readers from Russia! Every day I get on and see that you are reading and a little bubble of happiness floats up towards the sky. If you are clicking on accident, who cares! Tell your friends and maybe they will be like, "Hey, this girl is weird maybe we should keep reading to make sure she is okay....." I appreciate all the help I can get.


(www.aliexpress.com)
 
When I typed in "funny helper", this came up. I enjoyed it. A lot. Actually, a lot is an understatement.
Hmmm let's see. What could I talk about? Not much I guess. You know, the sky, cats, sparkles, glitter, sequins, happiness, stage makeup.......
Nope I got nothing.
Well I could make a drawing I guess.....
 
Yep, that's a poorly drawn version of me dreaming about coffee.
I actually haven't had any in a while since I wanted to break my addiction that came about during forensics season, and I've been doing pretty good. It's been a week now. Also, coffee stains your teeth and that can get icky so I 'm working on that too. I haven't even had a chai tea latte in at least two months.
Alright I have things to do, so poem time and I'm out.
 
Please don't crunch your food,
because I don't want to know what you're eating,
it's annoying,
and I don't want to see what's in your mouth.
I guess it's delicious since you
KEEP
GRABBING
MORE
AND
CRUNCHING
FOR ETERITY.
No, I really don't have to know
what you enjoy
about sucking in
so much freaking oxygen
with your food.
Yeah, obviously not a haiku, but definitely one of my biggest pet peeves.
Rainbows for all!

Please go here to read this article by the ever funny Allie Brosh about sequins. Also read her blog too, Hyperbole and a Half .
Sweet dreams, chilluns. Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment