Monday, May 27, 2013

Gumdrop Village

Good day to you sirs (and not sirs), as I welcome you to my humble abode!
Well, an abode or collection of abodes I made.
You see, as the weird little kid I was, one day I found a bag of gumdrops floating around in our house, probably around three or four months after Easter. It was in the summer, and I was pretty bored, so I was rummaging around (with nothing better to do) and found the bag of slightly-softer-than-rock-hard candy.
Since most gumdrops are pretty gross, no matter if they have been open for a couple of months, I decided not to eat them.


(www.tumblr.com)
 
But then I had an idea.



(www.gifsoup.com)
 
My little eight (maybe nine, possibly ten) year old self said, "WHAT IF I MAKE GUMDROP HOUSES FOR ALL OF MY LITTLE ANT FRIENDS?"
So I did.
Aren't they fricking adorable?!?!? Well, I did have a picture, but I can't find it on my computer. So here is a picture of cat that I saw in Belize. I think it's name is Iris.
Sorry that I thought I was more responsible than I actually am.
Oh, I guess I have to put a quote....Ummmm......
"You chew gum like a silent assassin."
-My brother
He actually told this to me awhile ago and I just remembered it. It's true. I do.

Apparently they make this too. SOMEBODY'S GOTS TO SEND ME SOME!
Keep dreaming and do what you love because you never know when everything is going to end. Oh, and LIVE EVERY WEEK LIKE IT'S SHARK WEEK.

Because, hey maybe it is. I missed it last year.
My friend is deathly afraid of sharks. So I probably shouldn't ask her.
Anyways, have fun.
P.S Shark Week begins in 77 days, six hours,42 minutes, and 10 seconds from me posting this.
There is a countdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment