Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I watched a movie.

Yep, I followed up with my plans everyone! I did what I said I was going to and I am proud of it! My study time suffered only a bit because it was two hours long and I needed to shower since our water is still wonky. BUT I GOT TO DO WHAT I WANTED!

(www.quickmeme.com)
 
OH MY GOD WHEN THIS HAPPENS I GET SO FREAKING EXCITED! One time I think I almost cried........okay I really just need that song to come on and my battery was low and BA-BAM, everything works out, and the world is okay.
Ow. I cut the roof of my mouth with a  chocolate Tootsie- Pop (of course I'm the one clumsy enough for it to happen). I don't know why people dis on my favorite lollipop because who doesn't want two of the best types of candy, lollipops and chocolate, in one form? AND IT HAS A CHEWY TOOTSIE ROLL CENTER!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Muhahahahahahaha!
Oh, back to the movie.
Well I watched Silver Linings Playbook. It was really good, and I laughed a lot, but there were some parts I really wanted to cry (but I don't cry, soooo). I'm glad it won a lot of awards, and it really was an artistic film (at least to me) with a lot of emotion.
Whoo! Accomplishment, completed!
P.S THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO POST YESTERDAY SO I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHY IT DIDN'T, SO I'M MAKING ANOTHER POST FOR TODAY. Deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment