1. There is a heart drawn on my leg. I remember doing it but not really why.
2. There are tests tomorrow. I can study later.
3. My throat hurts, but I feel like screaming or singing loudly. Ow.
4. I want to ride a roller coaster REALLY FREAKING BAD.
5. I want this week to be over.
6. Writing feels good, even if about nothing.
7. I'm cool with having freedom in writing since nobody is reading. HAHAHAHAHA SUCKERS!
8. I have the urge to write poetry. About dumps. They are deep places.
9. I want to sleep outside. It's really nice.
10. I sort of want to draw too. I'm in an artsy mood.
11. ROMPERS! I want to wear them. ALL THE TIME.
12. WRITING IN ALL CAPS IS VERY FREEING.
13. Derp. I'm done with this list.
Well, that kind of sucked. Sorry about being a downer, Amber. Yeah that's who I choose to write to (still going with DDG, I wonder how long I can keep this up).
Poem time? Eh, I don't feel like writing a haiku.
Suck it world today
I do what I feel
like doing if I want
nothing to me
to a world I
don't necessarily have to
be part of.
Every moment is
to become a person
Dang, I'm tired. At least I tried to do something today. Listening to Florence + the Machine helps a lot. Check her out if you don't already know who she is. I mean her music. Don't be creepy. Drive safe. Be the person you wish to see in the world. Or something like that.
Okay the picture decided to be stupid so guess what, I'm going to keep it where it is. YEAH YOU STAY OVER THERE YOU RANDOM PAINTING OF NOTHING! I'M GONNA DRAW AN ARROW OF SHAME! WATCH! LOOK! ---------------------------------->
That's all the enegry I have left. Bye.