Sunday, May 26, 2013

My Post of Relaxedness

Hey everybody!
I guess I shouldn't have said yesterday was my relaxing today because today really was. I've been reading My Friend Leonard by James Frey (which I couldn't spell for the life of me for some reason), eating gelato and salad with dressing I made (not together), and enjoying the sun and green grass. Life is good.


(www.allposters.com)
 
So today I was thinking about how magazines and such have substitutes for foods, like if you want to eat pizza, have some saltines and a cheese stick with a tomato, and BOOM! You got something that's not tasty but supposedly is just like pizza! (Rookie makes fun of that here.)
Yeah, so today, I was eating gelato and I was like, "You know what tastes like gelato and sort of has the same texture? Raw cookie dough." Except that it kind of doesn't. Like at all. Sometimes my brain is very confused.


(www.istockphoto.com)
 
Well then. I'm ready to get to work on my garden (today I beat at the dirt with a shovel and some other tools and found a rusty stake in there (?)). After tomorrow I'm going to be in a lot of pain anyways, so I  am preparing to take it easy.
Also I am still thinking of ideas of what to write, and Lafawnda is not helping. So maybe I'll get my act together and have an idea.


Oh yeah, I forgot I was going to start doing quotes now. But I'm not feeling super inspirational at the moment, so I'm just going to write one that I remember.
"It's going to get colder than a tin toilet seat on the shady side of an iceberg."
-Dual Survival
That's about all I got to say for today. Hope everyone lives happily and enjoys life and DFTBA (thanks Vlogbrothers).
I really need to read all of John Green's books again this summer. I already reread Looking For Alaska, but I was thinking about An Abundance of Katherines earlier today when I was lying on my driveway. Apparently that's something I do a lot now.
 


Hahaha go Nerdfighters! Talk to y'all later.
P.S Have you noticed that I have been posting everyday? I'm doing pretty freaking awesome, if I don't say so myself. I need to find my gold star stickers........

No comments:

Post a Comment